Sunday, April 21, 2013

New Project Bag

 
Here is my new project bag. I just finished it this afternoon and am quite pleased with the results. Now I can carry projects about with me where ever I go. It has pockets on the back & Velcro to keep it closed so all my goodies don't fall out.
 

I have been working sporadically on this piece of embroidery for years. Not because it was hard or took along time to do but partly because I kept it in a cuboard and didn't bring it with me to work on. My new bag should solve that problem. I love to embroidery. My sister Paula gave me this "Crab Hill" embroidery pattern "Autumn Cornflowers" It was a fun project to embellish with beads and paint.
Now I can't wait to fill my project bag & get started on a new endeavor.

What crafty projects have you been working on?

 

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Glad to see that embroidery pattern came to good use!
    Today I fixed a whole in a shirt for Brittany, hemmed two shirts for Chris, fixed a purse strap for Shilo, got about 3/4 of an apron done for etsy and now I'm going to sit and relax with some knitting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bag is cute! I try to be crafty but I'm not that crafty. The only thing I'm doing right now is cutting some fleece material and making some braided tug toys for dogs at one of my local shelters. I do like to make something for everyone for the holiday but I haven't thought of anything yet for this year.

    ReplyDelete